- Cancellations must received be in writing.
- Before the beginning of module 1, reimbursement rates are
- 30 days before the course begins – 80% reimbursement of deposited amount.
- 29-15 days before – 60% reimbursement
- Less than 15 days – 50% reimbursement
- Once the training begins (i.e. participant attends module1) there will be no reimbursement. The only option is to continue with the program at a different date or venue, in accordance with Registration Changes below.
Registration Change Policy
- Participants who would like to postpone the beginning of their
training, or to continue with the program in a different venue, have
one year to rejoin, under the following economic conditions
- To postpone the beginning of the training. The participant may postpone the beginning of module 1 until the next date for which it is scheduled at the original venue, at no additional cost (or reimbursement).
- To transfer the registration to a different venue. This requires instructorsapproval, and carries a 10% administrative cost on the amount paid.
- Participants must attend the three consecutive modules. If for any reason the participant is not able to continue with the initial sequence to which they registered, they have the possibility to continue in another sequence, even in a different region, city, or country where the certificate program is being offered. (See policy for Transfer of Registration below)
- Face-to-face modules: 100% attendance required.
- Online follow-up sessions: required 75% participation in scheduled
teleconferences between modules 1 and 2 and between modules 2 and 3
(dates to be scheduled at the end of the face-to-face module). The
purpose of these sessions is
- To deepen topics presented in prior modules
- To respond to method inquiries
- To maintain communication with program participants.
If a participant cannot attend a live teleconference, they should send comments or otherwise participate in the dialogue with IIFAC instructors and their colleagues in theprogram